Friday, December 19, 2008

Two Weeks To Go!

It's exhilarating to think that in two weeks Katie and I will be married! aaahhhh!! I'm sure those of you who haven't been married very long can remember what it feels like. Both me and Katie have lost all desires to go to work and/or study. We both just want to be with each other. As far as wedding plans go we're getting pretty close. We just need to buy a few more things to decorate the church. We should be moving into our new apartment any day now.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats guys! That's so exciting! Sorry I can't make it. Can't wait to see pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got your invitation in the mail a few days ago and it looks great! I'm so happy for you! I'll be trying to come to the reception. Thanks for the invite!
    I can't remember if I've written you and asked you this before, but are you doing anything with your photography skills these days? I have fun memories with you and photography. :) Anyways, congrats, and be safe until that big day!!!

    ReplyDelete