Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Day

So this morning Leah and I were awake pretty early so we decided to go for a walk. We just went down and around the library park and it took us 30 minutes! We trudged through the snow and needless to say I changed my jeans when I got home because they were very damp. It was fun seeing everyone out shoveling and trying to get to work and what not. We also saw a cute couple with their kid building a snowman :) We got a few pictures. Leah liked the walk, but not the snow which explains why she is kind of crabby in the pictures.                                                                                                                                                           Just starting out on our walk

She just wanted to be held...


At the park, it was kind of hard getting any decent pictures

Love this face, it totally says "lets go home mom"

Another one of Leah and I, could not get her to smile for anything though.

After our walk, not sure she was doing with her hand?

 
My little cutie! Love her!


2 comments:

  1. I love her snow suit and her jean skirt. She is so cute! And is getting so big! Merry Christmas! Hope you are as excited for Leah's first Christmas as we are for Esther's!

    ReplyDelete