Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fun times with family

We have a lot of fun with our family. Both of them, but this post is mostly about mine, the Newrens. The other week we celebrated my uncles birthday by going to a jumping, foam pit, trampoline place....I can't remember what it is called :) Anyway it was way fun! We all had a good time the kids and adults. Here are a few pictures of everyone-

Papa in the foam pit

Grandmama in the foam pit

The Gang-Jake, Matthew, mom and Greg

The rest of the gang- papa, Emma, Greg, Erin and Seth

The boys


Leah in the swing, she loved it!

Daddy and Leah

She was a little scared going through the tunnel, but after the first few times she loved it :)

Climbing on the pads


She loved everything about the place except the foam pits. Silly girl.

She liked riding this bike thing, but loved just pushing it around even more, it was cute to watch.

Leah and I

The daddys were tuckered out after playing hard, haha :)


A few days later Leah, my sister Hannah and I went up to Orem to eat lunch with Jacob. We packed a lunch and went to a park, it was so beautiful outside! It was relaxing, yummy and great to hang out for awhile. We can't wait for the weather to get nice and stay that way. Here are a few more pictures of the day-

My two favorite people!

She was in such a funny mood when we got to the park, she was so calm and just looked around at all the kids playing at the park and us eating lunch, it was cute.

Not the best picture of us girls, but it was the only one I had.

Playing peek-a-boo. This is the first time she wore short sleeves this year and I think she looks so cute! Later that day we went rollerbladding up the canyon and she actually got a little sunburned! I felt so bad.


And here are a few cute pictures just because :)

Sleeping beauty...how come she sleeps so well in our bed???

She looks so big, I can't believe she is almost 1!

Eating breakfast. I usually sit her on the counter and feed her. Probably not the best idea, I may regret it later when she doesn't like sitting in her highchair.

Not sure what she is doing, but I think her little belly is so cute, haha

She is walking sort of, she still won't take more then 5 or 6 steps, but she will when she is ready :) right?

My baby and me! Love her soooo much!

One of her favorite things to do-go through mommy's purse.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures. She is a cutie. :) The foam pit looks fun but I don't blame Leah for not liking them, she'd probably get lost in it cuz they are as big as she is! :)

    ReplyDelete