Monday, January 12, 2009

We're Married! (and now....school)

It's done! We're finally an old married couple and we LOVE it! We've moved into our new apartment in Provo and we've just started the winter semester at UVU. Katie is wonderful! Even when she doesn't have to, she wakes up early to make me breakfast before I have to be at school or work (She even makes me eat my vegetables and fruits). We've arranged our schedules to coincide so that we both have class at 8:00 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Katie has 2 more years of school and I (hopefully) only have one. One thing that we hated while dating was saying goodbye at night. We're thrilled that we don't have to do that anymore. It's nice waking up next to the person you love. We wish that we could have everyone over for dinner sometime, but we'll have to do it in shifts because our little apartment can't hold very many people, although we'd love everyone to come over and visit us.

1 comment:

  1. Katie-I think you should show your new found domestic talents and make me dinner sometime :) Love ya! Breanna

    ReplyDelete